What is HISTTL Certification?
A HIS's HISTTL for Travel agents | Tour operators | Flight attendants | Leisure centres | SPA standard certifications can be defined as a set of guidelines to achieve quality, services, management, innovations and "how to" instructions for the global hospitality accommodation industry. Provides for a written assurance when achieved compliance with HIS Standards.
LOOKING TO GET HISTTL CERTIFIED?
HISTTL standards cover all the defining sectors in Travel & Tours, Leisures, SPA. Select the category you belong to, complete the registration, and become a part of the HIS's HISTTL standards community.
Standards & Codes
Why HISTTL Standardization?
HISTTL Standard Certifications, marking and quality certification of Tours, Recreations, SPA and more TTL establishments and for matters connected. There are numerous benefits obtained through HISTTL certification for sector in hospitality.
Travel agents | Tour operators | Flight attendants | Leisure centres | SPA and more..,
Standards & Codes
Travels | Tours | Spa | Leisure-Infrastructure, Quality, Service, Safety, Management and Innovations.
Recognizes and celebrates best practices, quality service, industry standardization, promotes HIS member's brand identity.
HISTTL 8000 is Family of Standards & Codes suitable for both small and large establisments in Tours, Leisure, SPA and more..,
Our assessments cover over 27 Standards & Codes to individual service assessment “touches" across all Tours Leisure SPA and more..,
Establishments may be inspected for Assessment under the Common Quality Standards in Travels | Tours | Leisure | SPA | Recreation Centres .
HIS is an independent, not-for-profit organization. HIS is the first and the only specific Hospitality standards developing organization in the world.
Established to identify and highlight excellence throughout the global hospitality community which gives a competitive edge to professionals.
HISTTL 8000 Series For
The classification of Travels, Tours, Leisure Centers, Sports Club, SPA, Recreations and more taken into consideration by HIS, are the following.
- (1) Tours & Travels: Rent-a-car | Motor/coach | Train | Cruise | Attractions | Theme parks | Museums | Travel Brokers | Travel agents | Travel wholesalers | Tour and charter operators | Inbound, Outbound , Domestic & Ground operators | Travel incentive companies | Tour Package Companies.
- (2) Leisure & Recreation: Theme parks | Gambling | Swimming pools | Gyms and fitness centres | Sauna or therapy centres | Sports halls or sports clubs | Community sports centres | Recreational facilities | Performing arts companies | Promoters of events and all other attractions.
- (3) SPA: Ayurvedic spa | Bootcamp spa | Club spa | Day spa | Dental spa | Destination spa | Hammam spa | Health farms/Health spas | Health spa | Spa hotel | Medical spa | Mineral spring spa | Mobile spa | Relaxation spa | Spa resort | Thalassotherapy spa | Thermal spa | Wellness spa | Rehab Centre
Wellness: 1.Service - Wellness coaching | Corporate wellness consultancy | Yoga instructor | Personal trainer | Nutrition expert | Herbalist | Weight maintenance coaching | Personal Chef | Acupuncturist 2. Selling products based on wellness like herbal products, supplements, apparels, organic food, etc.
HISTTL Quality Standards
HIS understands that quality is the key to success within the tours, travels, spa, leisures, recreation centres, sports club, entertainments in the hospitality industry. In order for the world hotel industry to be successful both nationally and internationally it is important that quality standards are set high and continue to improve.
- HOSPITALITY | SERVICE
- EXTERIOR | PUBLIC AREAS | INNOVATION
- MANAGEMENT | ADMINISTRATION
- Standardization also helps in ensuring the safety, interoperability, and compatibility of goods produced.
HISTTL Standards and Certification Process
Flight attendants | Travel agents | Tour operators | Swimming pools | Gyms and fitness centres | Sauna or therapy centres | Sports halls or sports clubs | Community sports centres | Recreational facilities | SPA - Standards, Assessment, Inspection and Certifications